Oven Tortilla Chips
|Water/Cooking spray||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion salt/Garlic salt||To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut each of the tortillas into 6 equal wedges.
3) On a baking sheet, place the tortilla wedges. Spray with cooking spray or water.
4) Sprinkle garlic or onion salt all over.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 6 o 8 minutes or till the tortilla wedges are crisp. Ensure that the chips do not brown.
6) Cool the chips and serve as a snack with salsa. Leftover chips can be easily stored in an airtight container.