Oven Tortilla Chips
|Water/Cooking spray||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion salt/Garlic salt||To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut each of the tortillas into 6 equal wedges.
3) On a baking sheet, place the tortilla wedges. Spray with cooking spray or water.
4) Sprinkle garlic or onion salt all over.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 6 o 8 minutes or till the tortilla wedges are crisp. Ensure that the chips do not brown.
6) Cool the chips and serve as a snack with salsa. Leftover chips can be easily stored in an airtight container.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1005 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 790.7 mg32.9%
Total Carbohydrates 211 g70.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.2%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 20 g40.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 40.2% Iron 55.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet