Green Enchilada Sauce
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Onion||1 Large, quartered|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Canned mild green chilies/1 can hot chilies||8 Ounce (2 Cans, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Chicken broth||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Frozen spinach||5 Ounce (1/2 Of 10 Ounce)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) In a pot, lightly cook the frozen spinach.
2) Drain thoroughly.
3) In a blender, puree the spinach.
4) Now, in a blender, puree the soup, chilies, onion and garlic.
5) In a skillet, combine chicken broth and the pureed soup mix.
6) Bring to a boil.
7) To this, add the pureed spinach and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
8) Mix flour with a little cold water and use it to thicken the sauce.
9) Now, bring the sauce to a boil.
10) With salt and MSG, season the sauce.
11) Reduce heat and stir constantly to avoid lumping.
12) Remove from the heat and adjust the seasonings to taste.
13) Pour the sauce over basic cheese enchiladas and top with sour cream, before serving.