Mexican Style Bean Dip
|Canned pink beans||12 Ounce (Drained, Reserve 2 Tablespoons Of The Liquid)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) In the blender container or work bowl of a food processor, combine together the beans with 2 tablespoons of the reserved liquid, chilli powder, garlic and cumin.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the bean mixture in a 1-quart saucepan.
4) Add the cheese and cook over high heat till the cheese has melted, constantly stirring.
5) Add the oil and stir well.
6) Serve right away.