Cheese Enchiladas with Green Enchilada Sauce
|Frozen tortillas||12 Ounce, frozen (2 Packages, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Onion||1 , grated (Or As Desired)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Ounce, grated (Or As Desired)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Green sauce||3 Tablespoon (Or As Desired)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Desired, At Room Temperature)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a medium high skillet, heat oil at 350 degrees.
3) In the hot oil, quickly fry the tortillas. Do not cook for more than a second or two per each side, to avoid the tortillas from becoming brittle.
4) On paper towels, drain the fried tortillas.
5) With grated onion and cheese, fill the tortillas.
6) Roll the tortillas and transfer to a baking dish. Fold the sides of the tortillas down.
7) Cook, covered in the oven, until hot.
8) Before serving, top the tortillas with green sauce and sour cream.
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.9%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg2.5%
Sodium 307.3 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet