|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chili taco seasoning mix||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped, drained (1 Can)|
|Hot pepper sauce||4 Drop|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls/1 can of 7.5 ounces, refrigerated biscuits||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Refried beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Lettuce head||1⁄2 , shredded|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown ground beef in it, draining well when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, chilies and hot pepper sauce and cook the mixture until hot and bubbly.
4) Uncover and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes until it thickens.
5) Take a 9-in or 10-in pie plate and grease it lightly.
6) Arrange the separated rolls or biscuits in pans.
7) Form a crust by pressing over bottom and up sides.
8) Top the dough with beans and then spread it with meat mixture.
9) Bake the dough for 18-22 minutes in preheated oven until crust is golden brown.
10) Top immediately with cheese.
11) Serve at once after garnishing with lettuce, tomato and onion.
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 280
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.3%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 182.5 mg60.8%
Sodium 1511.2 mg63%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.3%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 44 g87.6%
Vitamin A 106.8% Vitamin C 60.8%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 48.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet