Fiesta Chicken Thighs
|Broiler fryer chicken thighs||8 , skinned|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Jalapeno jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Limes||2 Large, 1 1/2 sliced, 1/2 reserved|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Red cherry pepper||3|
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken turning for about 10 minutes such that brown on all sides.
4. Lowering heat, cook with cover for 5 minutes.
5. Without cover cook for about 5 minutes more such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
6. Remove chicken from frying pan and turning chicken crosswise, meaty side up cut diagonally into chicken 3 or 4 times.
7. On a foil-lined pan, place the chicken and with a fork spoon jalapeno jelly evenly over chicken to spread.
8. Bake in the hot oven for about 5 minutes such that jelly melts.
9. Squeezing over the juice from reserved 1/2 lime, place chicken on serving dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
10. Garnish with lemon slices, lime slices, olives, parsley sprigs and red cherry peppers and serve.