Broiled Swordfish With Mango Kiwi Salsa
|Ripe mango||1 , peeled and cubed|
|Asian pear||1 , cut into 1/4-inch cubes|
|Red pepper||1 Small, cored, seeded, and cut into small cubes|
|Red onions||1 Small, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Kiwis||2 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Plum sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Swordfish steaks||1 1⁄2 Pound (3/4 Inch Thick Steaks)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (As Required, For Rubbing On The Swordfish)|
1) In a non-metal bowl, add the salsa ingredients. Mix well.
2) In a food processor, blend half of the salsa until it is smooth.
3) To the remaining salsa, add the blended mix and combine well.
4) Cover and refrigerate the salsa for 2 hours.
5) Heat the broiler.
6) With the olive oil, rub the fish steaks.
7) On a broiling tray, place the steaks 4 inches from the heat and broil for 8 minutes, until they are just cooked. Turn them only once in between.
8) Transfer the steaks to a large platter.
9) Remove and discard the skin.
10) Top each steak with salsa and serve hot.