Tofu Wheat Flour Tortillas
|Firm tofu||6 Ounce, drained, broken into pieces|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add tofu pieces, to process until smooth.
3) Add flour and salt.
4) Slowly pour in water, while the machine is still running.
5) Form a ball of dough and process for 20 seconds.
6) Make out 12 pieces out of the dough.
7) Wrap in a plastic wrap and place it aside for 30 minutes.
8) Use a lightly floured board and rolling pin, to roll the pieces of dough into thin circles, 7-8 inches across.
9) Place a non-stick skillet to heat over medium heat.
10) Cook the tortilla on hot skillet until speckled brown.
11) Flip and cook other side to speckled brown.
12) Keep it warm by placing inside a tea towel.
13) Serve the tortillas with your choice of side dish.