|Monterey jack cheese||6 Ounce, well chilled|
|Canned whole green chiles||7 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Whole wheat flour||3 Tablespoon (Additional Flour For Dusting Chilies)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or As Required, For Frying)|
|Taco sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Or As Required)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded, remove and keep aside.
2) Slit and seed the chiles, rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg yolks, water and salt until mixed.
4) With the machine running, add flour and process until just mixed and remove in a medium mixing bowl.
5) In a bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites with an electric or hand beater and fold into the egg yolk mixture.
6) Stuff each chile with the cheese, dust with the flour and dip into the egg mixture.
7) In a frying pan over a medium-high heat, heat 1/4-inch oil and fry the chiles rellenos for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
8) Spoon over the taco sauce and serve immediately.