|Potatoes||2 Medium, cooked, peeled and chilled|
|Romaine lettuce head pieces||1 Medium, torn into bite-size pieces|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, halved, seeded|
|Pitted black olives||1 Can (10 oz), drained (6 Ounces Drained Weight)|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves, keep aside.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the potatoes until sliced.
3) Then individually slice the onion, celery, green pepper and olives in the processor bowl.
4) Remove all the sliced vegetables into the prepared salad bowl and refrigerate covered until serving time.
5) In the processor bowl, process the avocado until sliced.
6) In a small bowl, place the sliced avocados, sprinkle with the lemon or lime juice, cover and refrigerate.
7) In a small jar, mix oil, vinegar, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper together and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
8) Shake well to mix, pour into the salad bowl and toss gently to mix.
9) Serve chilled on individual serving dishes.