Quick Crescent Taco Pie
|Lean ground beef||1⁄4 Pound|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chunky salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned crescent rolls||8 Ounce, refrigerated (1 Can)|
|Corn chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed, divided|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|American cheese slice||6|
|Lettuce||1 , shredded (As Required)|
|Ripe olives||4 , diced (As Required)|
|Tomatoes||2 , diced (As Required)|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the crescent roll dough to form crust and crimp the edges together at seams.
5) Top the crust with 1 cup com chips.
6) Pour over the meat mixture and then top with sour cream.
7) Layer this with cheese slices and then sprinkle with remaining corn chips.
8) Bake the pie for 20 minutes in preheated oven until crust is golden brown.
9) Serve hot with lettuce, olives and tomatoes.