In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Easy Enchiladas. These enchiladas are so quick and easy to put together, but they have a great Tex-Mex flair!
Lean ground beef
1 Medium, chopped finely
Cream of mushroom soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce
Diced green chiles
8 Ounce, divided ((2) 4-oz. cans)
12 (5 ½-inch to 6-inch)
Shredded colby jack cheese
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Cheddar cheese soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce (or nacho cheese soup)
Cooking oil spray
1. Grease a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Steam corn tortillas for a minute or until pliable.
4. In a deep skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat, stirring constantly. Drain, if needed.
5. Add cream of mushroom soup and 2 ounce can of undrained diced green chilies. Stir well.
6. Place 1/12 of the beef mixture on the lower half of a softened corn tortilla.
7. Top with about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese. Fold in sides and roll up as shown in the video.
8. Place in greased baking dish, seam side down. Continue to fill and roll enchiladas until corn tortillas and beef filling are used up.
9. Spread cheese soup over top of rolled enchiladas.
10. Drain and sprinkle diced green chilies over the top.
11. Sprinkle remaining shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend over whole casserole.
12. Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake about 5 minutes longer. You may need to turn your oven to broil to get the top nicely browned.
13. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream with pickled jalapenos garnish.
Put your leftover chicken or turkey to good use with this lip-smacking enchilada recipe. This Te-Mex fair is so easy and quick to put together that you will bite your finger in disbelief. Betty puts together an easy enchilada recipe that will get you going even on the busiest weeknights.