In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Spicy Mexican-Style Chicken Tenders. This recipe was sent to me by CptvonChaos, and its original name is "Sneaky Pete's Chicken Wings/Tenders." Immediately loved the quick and easy recipe and got his permission to share it with all of you.
Chicken tenders/Chicken wing
Mexican seasoning mix
2 Packet (taco, chili, enchilada, fajita, burrito or combination of any flavor you like)
1 Teaspoon (for greasing)
1. Rinse and cut off excess fat from chicken, if any.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
4. In gallon-sized Ziploc bag, empty the two packets of Mexican mix. Shake well.
5. Toss chicken tenders into the bag and shake to coat.
6. Place coated chicken pieces in greased baking dish.
7. Pop in oven and bake for about 30 minutes. Start checking them after about 20 minutes, and remove from the oven when they are completely done.
Chicken tenders add a great value to any dinner and can be prepared in a cinch. A tasty way to treat the entire family to the sumptuousness of chicken, Betty's version of chicken tenders is something that is truly irresistible. Also the fact that this dish can be whomped up in less than an hour and with minimal efforts is what makes this dish all the more endearing.