1. In a food processor, place the the ingredients of the marinade and blend to a paste. Marinade the chicken with half of the prepared mixture.
2. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, saute the onion until the onion turns brown. Add salt and chipotle pepper.
3. Grill the marinated chicken and cut into slices.
4. On the tortilla, spread mexican cheese, place some of the cooked onions, chicken slices. Drizzle about 2 table spoons of the marinade sauce and sprinkle gruyere cheese. Cap with another tortilla shell.
5. Bake at 375F for 5 to 7 minutes.
Thinking of serving a Mexican dish for appetizers? Give these Chicken Quesadillas a try. Watch this video to learn a simple and easy to make recipe that scores very high on taste. Treat your family to this Mexican delicacy today.