2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiled potatoes, black beans, onions and corn, mix everything together and mash it using a spoon.
3. Add cumin, chili powder and mix well, set aside.
4. In the baking dish pour the enchilada sauce and coat the bottom, spread it evenly.
5. Place 6 corn tortillas and add sauce, place a layer of the potato mixture, spread it evenly.
6. Spread 1/3 of the cheese, pour the sauce, and add the spinach, chipotle pepper and Serrano pepper followed by cheese.
7. Place the tortilla and pour the sauce and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
8. Cover with a foil and bake for 30 minutes.
9. Remove the foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
10. Serve the Enchiladas with a chilled drink of tequila fresca.