|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Cumin/Cardamom||1 Teaspoon, ground|
1) Preheat oven at 300°C.
2) In a small bowl, take butter or margarine and ground cumin or cardamom and mix well.
3) Smear the tortillas lightly with this spread.
4) Make two stacks of tortillas, each stack containing 12 tortillas. Cover each stack separately in foil.
5) Cook it on the sides of a grill for about 15 minutes. You can also cook it in a slow oven for 20 minutes.
6) Remove them and let your guests roll in their own tortillas or you might just do it for your guests.
7) Serve warm.