|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Cumin/Cardamom||1 Teaspoon, ground|
1) Preheat oven at 300°C.
2) In a small bowl, take butter or margarine and ground cumin or cardamom and mix well.
3) Smear the tortillas lightly with this spread.
4) Make two stacks of tortillas, each stack containing 12 tortillas. Cover each stack separately in foil.
5) Cook it on the sides of a grill for about 15 minutes. You can also cook it in a slow oven for 20 minutes.
6) Remove them and let your guests roll in their own tortillas or you might just do it for your guests.
7) Serve warm.
Calories 567 Calories from Fat 286
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.4%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.5 mg20.2%
Sodium 772.2 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.7%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 17.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet