|Corn chips/Taco /tortilla chips||20|
|Nacho cheese sauce||250 Gram (1 Bottle)|
1. On a waxed paper lined microwave proof serving plate, neatly arrange the chips in a single layer.
2. Spoon the Nacho sauce generously over the chills.
3. Sprinkle peppers on top.
4. Just before serving, place in the microwave and heat for not more than 2 minutes until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
5. Make more when previous batch is over.
6. Serve immediately while hot.
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.7%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg1.9%
Sodium 650.6 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.4%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.2% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet