|Coarse salt||4 Tablespoon|
|Tequila||4 Ounce (Preferably Cuervo Gold)|
|Grand marnier/Other orange liqueur||1 Ounce|
|Fresh lime juice||3 Ounce|
|Ice cubes/Crushed ice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
|Lime slice||2 (For Garnishing)|
1) Take a small plate and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Take 2 cocktail glasses; rub their rims with lime wedges and then coat them with salt.
3) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes or crushed ice and then pour tequila, Grand Marnier, and lime juice into it.
4) Strain half of this mixture into each cocktail glass after shaking well.
5) Decorate each with a lime slice and serve at once with a stirrer.