Quick And Easy Chili Con Carne
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Catsup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned chili beans||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the onion, green pepper and oil together for 5 minutes, until tender.
2) Stir in the ground beef and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway.
3) Drain and blend in rest of the ingredients.
4) Cook in the microwave for 9 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
5) Remove and discard the bay leaf.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.