Cinnamon-Flavored Mexican Chocolate
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Sweet cooking chocolate||2 Ounce, chopped|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream/Whipped topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1) Take a 4-cup measure and microwave milk and cinnamon in it for about 4 minutes on High until heated.
2) Mix in chocolate and coffee and then heat for 30 seconds on High.
3) Using a rotary beater, whip the chocolate mixture until frothy.
4) Beat cream with sugar (else use whipped topping).
5) Serve the hot chocolate in mugs, topping each with whipped cream or topping.