|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||6 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded and cut into chunks|
|Skirt steak/Sirloin||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Black olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Guacamole||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 275.°
2. Wrap every tortilla in foil and place in oven. Then, wrap the tortillas in a clean towel in order to keep warm and moist.
3. Take a large frying pan and heat some oil.
4. Add brown green onions and green pepper in the oil.
5. Stir in steak and stir-fry quickly.
6. In a warm serving dish, turn out the steak.
7. With his/her own Fajita, each dinner consists of meat wrapped in a tortilla and topped with tomatoes, olives, and guacamole.
8. Serve in a serving dish.