|Tortillas||12 , Cut into 6 pieces|
|Chopped cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , cut into strips|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated processed cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Shortening||3 Tablespoon (To Grease Inside Of Pot)|
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together except the grated cheese and tortillas.
2) In a lightly greased slow cooker, place the tortillas at the bottom.
3) Spread a layer of the chicken mixture over the tortillas, then alternately place the layers of tortillas and the chicken mixture.
4) Then sprinkle over the grated cheese.
5) Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates