Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon (From 1 Lime)|
|Honey||2 Tablespoon (A Healthy Drizzle)|
|Cumin||1 Teaspoon (1/3 Palmful)|
|Cilantro||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely chopped (A Handful)|
|Extra virgin olive oil/Canola oil /corn oil||2 Tablespoon (A Glug)|
|Chicken breast pieces||32 Ounce (4 Pieces, 8 Ounces Each, Boneless, Skinless)|
|Steak seasoning/Salt and pepper, to taste||1 Teaspoon (Such As Montreal Seasoning By Mccormick)|
|Sliced tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salsa verde||1 Cup (16 tbs), prepared|
|Crusty rolls||4 , split|
|Tortilla chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Assorted Flavored,Such As Black Bean, Red Corn, Blue Corn Or Chili Lime Chips)|
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill chicken for 6 to 7 minutes on each side or pan-fry over medium-high heat 6 minutes per side.
5) Using a knife, slice grilled chicken on an angle and pile on roll bottoms.
6) Keep lettuce, tomato, red onion and sliced avocado on top and spread salsa on roll tops.
7) Serve immediately.