Sea Bass In Salsa
|Chopped tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 , chopped|
|Mild chili peppers/Jalapeno chili pepper||1 , chopped|
|Dried oregano leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sea bass fillets||1 Pound|
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel.
3) Use a skillet to spray with olive-oil cooking spray.
4) Add tomatoes, tomatillos and onions. Cook by stirring for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Season with chile pepper, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes.
6) Use a baking dish to spray with olive oil cooking spray.
7) Arrange the fillets in a single layer in prepared baking dish.
8) Spread the tomato mixture on top.
9) Cover with foil and place inside oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
10) Serve immediately by garnishing with fresh coriander leaves, if you want.