Corn Tortilla Chips
|Non stick cooking spray||1|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Spray triangles lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes until chips are golden brown and crispy.
6. Pile into a basket or surround a dip bowl on a platter and serve immediately.