Fish Stuffed With Corn Salsa
|Olive oil/Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Celery stalks||2 , thickly sliced|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Cucumber||1 Small, peeled, seeded and diced|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , chopped (Fresh / Canned)|
|Chopped fresh parsley/1 tablespoon dried parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Pan dressed mild fish||2 Pound (1 Pieces, Such As Snapper, Perch Or Trout)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté the onion and garlic, for about 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
4. Add the celery and chili powder and sauté another 3 to 4 minutes.
Tip the onion mixture to a large bowl.
5. Mix in the corn, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, parsley, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
6. Spoon this mixture into the pockets of the dressed fish and pack firmly to prevent the filling from spilling out.
7. Place the fish on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
8. Serve the fish straight out of the oven with a tossed salad.