|Ripe papaya||1 1⁄4 Pound, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch dice (1 Whole)|
|Ripe kiwis||4 , peeled and cut into 1/4 inch dice|
|Ripe tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cored, seeded and diced 1/4 inch|
|Shallot||1 Large, minced|
|Finely grated lime zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced jalapeno chili||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh cilantro leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a bowl, place papaya, kiwis, tomato, and shallot.
2. Add lime zest, lime juice, and jalapeno; toss gently.
3. Season with salt to taste.
4. Add cilantro; stir to mix.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container for up to 1 hour.
6. Serve as condiment.