|Milk||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a saucepan, heat milk to scalding point, about 82 degree C.
2. Add chocolate, sugar and cinnamon and stir until chocolate melts.
3. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to beat the chocolate milk until smooth and frothy.
4. Ladle the hot chocolate into heated mugs
5. Add a cinnamon stick in each mug to flavor and for stirring, if you wish.
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.6 mg7.5%
Sodium 94 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 19.5 g
Protein 9 g18.4%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet