Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
|American cheese||1 Pound, processed, grated|
|Green chili and tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix the cheese and chilies together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stir well to mix.
3) Then cook covered for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Place on a heated tray or candle warmer and keep hot.
5) Serve with the crisp raw vegetables, or corn/ potato chips.
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.1 mg23.7%
Sodium 308.6 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 17 g34.2%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 47.9% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet