This pudding was shared with me from one of my viewers in Sonora, Mexico. It's smooth and creamy and the cinnamon gives it a wonderful flavor. Thanks, Annie!
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
2 % milk
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. In a saucepan, whisk together - sugar and cornstarch. Slowly pour in milk and keep whisking.
2. Add the egg yolks and cinnamon in the milk mixture and stir well to mix.
3. Place the saucepan on medium high heat, and bring to a boil stirring constantly with a whisk for about 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and stir constantly for 1-2 minutes or until the pudding is thick, take the pan off the heat.
5. Remove the cinnamon stick, and pass the pudding through a strainer into a bowl. Press the pudding with a spatula while straining.
6. Add the cinnamon powder, whisk well to mix for about 1 minute and let it cool down to room temperature for 30 minutes.
7. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until the pudding is chilled.
8. Serve the pudding chilled, in small serving bowls.