|Flank steak/Skirt steak/round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (1/2-Inch Thick, In 1 Piece)|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (About 4 Limes)|
|Garlic cloves||4 Clove (20 gm), thinly sliced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour tortillas||6 (Available In Frozen Food Section Of Many Supermarkets)|
|Pico de gallo||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. With a trimming knife, trim the steak of any visible fat and pound it to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. In a plastic bag, place the steak and add lime juice, garlic, and pepper over it.
3. Tie the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or overnight, turning the bag over once in a while.
4. Pre-heat the broiler.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 200°F.
6. Remove the steak meat from the marinade.
Broil it close to the flame about 3 minutes per side and place it on the cutting board.
7. With a well-sharpened carving knife, held at an angle and almost flat along the top of the meat, slice the steak thinly on the diagonal through to the bottom.
8. Place them on a not platter.
9. Place the tortillas in a moist towel and wrap it in aluminum foil.
10. In the slow oven, keep the package for 20 minutes, or until the tortillas are soft.
11. Place two slices of the meat in a warm tortilla and add some of the Pico de Gallo.
12. Fold up the tortilla and eat.
For a traditional presentation, heat a stainless-steel platter or a cast-iron skillet over an open flame for 2 minutes.
13. Add the meat and squeeze the juice of a lemon or lime on it so it sizzles as you serve.