Red Snapper With Fresh Tomato Salsa
|Red snapper fillets||4 1⁄2 Pound|
|Mild green salsa||6 Ounce|
|Jack cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Sharp cheddar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Season and preheat the plank to temperature of 350 degrees
2) Into the oval of the preheated plank, arrange the fillets and bake for about 15 minutes.
3) Take the plank out of the oven and pour the salsa all over the baked fillets.
4) Over the top, sprinkle the cheese and return the fillets to the oven. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
5) Serve hot after sprinkling with parsley.