Mexican Meat Pies
|Flat corn toaster cakes||6|
|Canned chili without beans||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese/Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced black olives||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. On a 12-inch glass pizza dish, place corn toaster cakes.
2. Top with chili; as needed.
3. Heat on High for 4 1/2 to 6 minutes.
4. Top with cheese.
5. Heat on High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
6. Top with olives, green pepper and onions as required.