Three Cheese Quesadilla
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon, divided|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Green bell pepper strips/Red bell pepper strips||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Cream cheese||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, whipped (1 Tablespoon And 1 1/2 Teaspoons)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Dash|
|Crushed red pepper flakes||1 Dash|
|6 inch flour tortillas||2|
1) Pre heat an oven and set it to 450°F .
2) Take a non stick skillet heat up ¾ cups of oil in it .
3) Add the onions, garlic and bell pepper strips to the hot oil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the pepper turns tender while retaining its crispness.
4) Keep it aside.
5) Take a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients to it except the tortillas.
6) Stir them thoroughly.
7) Take each tortilla and place half of the vegetable mixture on it with the aid of a spoon and top it with a half of the cheese combination.
8) Fold the tortilla in half and close it by pressing it tightly.
9) Repeat the procedure with the other tortilla.
10) Take a baking sheet of the non-stick variety and arrange the tortillas on it.
11) Brush each one with half of the oil left.
12) Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 5 minutes approximately or until the cheeses melt.
13) Cut each of the tortillas in half to get 4 quesadillas.
14) Garnish with cherry tomatoes, parsley and lime slices before serving.