Salmon With Persimmon Salsa
|For the persimon salsa|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use 2 Handfuls)|
|Spanish persimon||2 , tops cut off, peeled, then chopped into small cubes (Use Ripe Ones)|
|Cherry tomatoes||10 , halved|
|Chili flakes||1 1⁄4 Pinch (Or 1 Large Pinch)|
|Soy sauce||2 Dash|
|Lime wedges||3 (To Serve)|
|For the salmon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1. Prepare a griddle pan for the asparagus by heating it gently
2. Rub the asparagus with oil
3. Gently grill the asparagus on the hot griddle for 3-4 minutes or till tender.
4. Prepare the salmon by rubbing the fish with salt, oil and lemon juice.
5. Griddle the salmon for 7 minutes on one side and turn over. Sprinkle lemon juice on the other side and set aside to cool
6. As the salmon is cooking, in a small bowl, mix the chopped and cooked asparagus with olive oil and salsa.
7. On a serving dish, pile the salsa and serve the salmon on top
8. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve hot.