|Plain chocolate biscuits||4 Ounce|
|Melted butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||1 Pound (Packaged)|
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) With a rolling pin, crush the chocolate biscuits.
3) With the butter, mix half of the biscuits and in the bottom of a greased 9 or 10-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture.
4) Beat the cream cheese till it is smooth and light.
5) With the sugar, beat the egg yolks till the mixture is thick and creamy and then stir in the rum.
6) Whisk the egg whites till they are stiff and then fold them in the mixture.
7) Pour the concoction into the prepared pie plate. Sprinkle the remaining crush chocolate biscuits all over the top.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
9) Cool after removing from the oven.
10) Serve as preferred.