Ricotta Toasts with Rocket and Pine Nut Salsa
|Anchovy fillets||3 , drained and roughly chopped (1 Can Or 1 Jar)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), roughly chopped|
|Wild rocket||50 Gram (1 Bag)|
|Packed basil leaves||20 Gram|
|Capers in brine||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Plus Extra To Serve)|
|Toasted pine nuts||1 Tablespoon|
|Ricotta||100 Gram (1/2 Of A 200 Gram Tub)|
|Sourdough bread||1 (For Serving)|
1. Using a food processor, prepare a bright green, chunky sauce of anchovies, basil leaves, crocket, garlic, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Add a major portion of pine nuts to sauce stir in.
3. Spoon sauce onto a serving bowl and top with rest of the pine nuts. Keep aside till used.
4. In a mixing bowl, season ricotta and cream till soft and billowy.
5. Using a spoon, transfer to a serving boil and allow olive oil to drizzle over the cheese slightly.
6. Season with ground black pepper.
7. Preheat grill to high temperature just before grilling.
8. Slice bread into bite-sized pieces, arrange on a baking sheet.
9. Grill for 4 minutes, turning halfway through, to allow pieces to turn crispy and golden.
10. Sprinkle a little oil and flaky sea salt on the pieces.
11. Serve hot with salsa and ricotta sauces.
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.1 mg3.4%
Sodium 252.7 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet