Healthy Grilled Pork Fajitas
|Pork shoulder blade steak||24 Ounce (6 Steaks Of 4 Ounce Each)|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||2 Tablespoon (Or More As Required)|
|Chopped fresh cilantro/Parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Onions||2 Large, sliced into rings (Red / Yellow)|
|Sweet peppers||2 , cut into 1/4 -inch strips (Red /Green)|
|Zucchini||3 , thinly sliced diagonally|
|10 inch flour tortillas||12|
|Ground cumin||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. Rub salt, pepper and cumin over the steaks.
3. In a large dish combine the lime juice, oil, cilantro, vinegar, and garlic and stir to blend.
4. To this marinade add the pork and using your hand, toss them so that they are well coated with the marinade.
5. Cover the dish with cling film and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours, tossing the meat to keep it coated with the marinade.
6. Preheat a charcoal grill or broiler, placing the rack 4 to 5 inches from the heat.
7. Remove the meat from the refrigerator to bring it at room temperature.
8. Drain the steaks, reserving the marinade in the dish.
9. Arrange the steaks on the grill or broiler rack.
10. Grill the meat for 7 to 9 minutes per side or until the thickest portion of the steak is no longer pink.
11. Use a large fork or tongs to remove the steaks on to a platter. Cover with foil to keep warm.
12. Brush the vegetables with the reserved marinade
13. Arrange them on piece of foil on the grill or broiler.
14. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes on each side until soft and lightly charred, basting occasionally with marinade or olive oil.
15. Slice the pork, across the grain into think strips.
16. Heat the tortillas by wrapping them in foil and placing on a plate over a pan of simmering water for 5 minutes.
17. On each tortilla, place some of the meat and vegetables down the center and roll or fold into a wrap.
18. Enjoy warm with fresh salsa if you like