1. Pour agave syrup into a bowl.
2. Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into the agave and then into the black salt to form a salted rim.
3. Blend tequila, sweet sour mix with ice.
4. Strain into the salt rimmed cocktail glass.
5. Float the Grand Marnier over the top.
6. Garnish with a slice of lime
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.07%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2325.1 mg96.9%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 33.8 g
Protein 0.13 g0.26%
Vitamin A 0.8%
Vitamin C 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet