Slow Cooker Fajitas
|Flank steak/Skirt steak / boneless chicken||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Bell pepper||1 , sliced (Red Or Green)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Jalapeno chile||1 , finely chopped|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , thinly sliced|
1) Slice the meat into 1/2" diagonal strips across the grain and place in a slow cooker; add the onion and the bell pepper.
2) In a small bowl, add the garlic, chile, chili powder, cumin, salt, oil and lemon juice, mix well.
3) Pour the mixture over the meat in the slow cooker; cook covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs or until the meat is soft.
4) In the center of the warm tortillas, spoon in a few slices of the meat and fold over.
5) Garnish with the sour cream and the sliced avocado, serve immediately on a nice dish.