Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
|Lime juice concentrate||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Boneless chicken breasts||8 Ounce, skinned|
|Flour tortillas||8 , warmed (6 Inch)|
1. Into a medium bowl, mix ReaLime lime juice, water and garlic and add chicken.
2. Let it marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take the chicken out of the marinade and grill or broil as desired.
4. On each tortilla place 2 Lite-line halves.
5. Slicing chicken diagonally into thin strips place on tortillas.
6. Topping with garnishes fold tortillas.
7. Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.