1. In a blender, blend yellow bell pepper along with 1 tablespoon of water.
2. Add the sunflower seeds, water, garlic, cumin, cayenne, organic frozen corn.
3. Blend for 2 minutes, and then add ground golden flax seeds, stir well until all the ingredients are mixed and blend for 60 seconds.
4. Spread the mixture on a dehydrator Teflon sheet and dehydrate them at 110 degrees for 3-4 hours.
5. After 3 hours flip the corn tortilla remove the Teflon sheet and lay it down on the dehydrator sheet.
6. Put it back in the dehydrator at 110 degrees for 3-4 hours.
7. Serve it along with raw veggies as tortillas.
Store them in a zip lock bag and keep it in the refrigerator.