1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
2. Finely chop the onion, garlic and cilantro
3. Start by boiling 5 cups of chicken broth in a pot.
4. Put the chicken in the broth and let it poach for 20-30 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken, let it cool and shred it once it’s cooled enough to handle.
6. Add salsa to the chicken broth.
7. Add rice to the broth and cook for however long it says on the rice package.
8. Once the rice is cooked, add the shredded chicken, corn, onions, a dash of salt, garlic and cilantro and let it stew for 5 minutes.
9. Garnish with shredded cheese, black olives and jalapenos and serve with tortilla chips.