|Small onion||1 (Or Shallot)|
|Chilies||3 (Use Red, Yellow Or Green)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Remove the skin of shallot and slice them into thin strips.
2. Clean the chilies by slitting them and remove their seeds and membranes.
3. Slit them into thin strips.
4. Clean the hands and cutting board by using soapy water.
5. Add garlic, lime juice, oregano , salt into chillies and shallot.
6. Marinate the mixture for about an hour.
7. Use them immediately or store them in fridge for future use.
8. Serve as required.