|Canned tomatoes in juice||28 Ounce|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), coarsely chopped|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Such As New Mexico Hot, California Mild, Or Other)|
|Chicken stock||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Bacon slices||1⁄2 Pound (8 Slices)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn tortillas||12 (Use Fresh Or 1 Package Frozen)|
|White mexican cheese/Farmer /feta cheese||2 Ounce|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish, Optional)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and puree. Strain and keep the juice aside.
5) Add onion, garlic, and chili powder to tomatoes and process till smoothly blended.
6) Put the mixture in a medium-size saucepan.
7) Pour stock and 1/2 teaspoon salt and simmer over medium-high heat. Turn heat to medium-low and simmer tomato sauce uncovered for about 15 minutes.
8) With a knife cut bacon into 1-inch pieces. In large skillet cook bacon over medium heat, stirring frequently until golden brown for about 5 minutes.
9) In small skillet, heat vegetable oil to smoking point over medium-high heat. Quickly fry tortillas, 3 seconds per side, one at a time till soft. Place them in cookie sheets.
10) When bacon is cooked, take out from skillet and leave only 1 tablespoon fat.
11) Place bacon in skillet and put on medium low heat.
12) Crack eggs, break yolks, and scramble eggs with bacon until eggs are firm.
13) Mix two thirds of the crumbled cheese and take off from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
14) Line base of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with 4 tortillas, overlapping if necessary.
15) Spread partial bacon and egg mixture over tortillas and add one third of tomato sauce. Follow the same process with 4 more tortillas with remaining half of bacon and egg mixture and half of remaining sauce. Top with remaining 4 tortillas and completely cover with tomato sauce.
16) Bake, uncovered for about 10 minutes.
17) Mix sour cream and heavy cream in small bowl and blend.
18) Take out the baking dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
19) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top. Cut into squares and place in plates. Serve remaining cream sauce separately.