|Jalapeno chiles||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Strong cheddar cheese/Monterey jack cheese||1 Pound|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tortilla chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package)|
1) Cut the jalapeno chilies into small pieces.
2) Slice the cheese in chunks.
3) In a bowl, place the chunks and add green Tabasco. Toss well.
4) In a microwave, melt the cheese.
5) Fry the jalapeno pieces in the melted cheese and give it a few stirs.
6) In a flameproof plate, place a layer of chips.
7) Arrange another layer of cheese, followed by a layer of chips on top.
8) Do this for about 4 or 5 layers, finally topping with a thick layer of cheese.
9) Place inside broiler for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
10) Serve with a pitcher of margaritas and plenty of napkins.