Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flour tortillas||3 (10 Inch)|
|Smoked turkey breast||6 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Shredded cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Snipped parsley/Parsley||1 Teaspoon, divided|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium flame until hot.
3. Sauté bell pepper, onion, chili powder and cumin until vegetables are tender.
4. Take skillet off the heat and set aside.
5. Place a tortilla on a lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Layer half of the turkey, 1/2 cup of cheese, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro and half vegetable mixture.
7. Repeat layers.
8. Place the other tortilla on top and lightly press down over filling.
9. Brush top of the tortilla with oil.
10. Bake tortilla for about 15 minutes or until cheese starts to ooze out and tortilla is golden brown.
11. Remove from oven and cover the top with the remaining cheese and cilantro.
12. Return to oven to allow cheese to melt
13. Cut into wedges with pizza cutter
14. Serve hot, with salsa, if desired.