|Flour tortillas||6 (7 Inch)|
|Canned black beans||15 Ounce, drained, rinsed (1 Can)|
|Green onions||4 , thinly sliced|
|Shredded cheese||8 Ounce, divided (2 Cups)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Use a pizza cutter to divide each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. On a 15-inch round baking stone, starting from outer edge, arrange tortilla wedges slightly overlapping the wedges with points toward the center.
4. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges to over the whole surface.
5. Bake chips in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until chips are crisp and golden brown
6. Remove from oven.
7. In a bowl, mix beans, green onions and salsa.
8. Scatter 1 cup of the cheese evenly over tortilla chips
9. Top with bean mixture and the remaining cheese.
10. Return the stone to the oven and bake or 5 minutes until cheese melts.
11. Scatter the chopped tomato over nachos.
12. Spoon sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa over the nachos if desired or serve at the table.
13. Serve immediately.