Crescent Taco Pie
|Canned crescent rolls||8 Ounce (1 Can, Dinner Rolls)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Hot taco sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced pimiento stuffed olives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Crushed corn chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Cut the rolls into triangles.
3) In a 9-inch pie pan, arrange these triangles such that the tapering portions meet in the centrally in a point.
4) Press the dough until the edges are meshed together.
5) Trim off the extra dough and flute its edges.
6) Place a 10 inch skillet over medium heat and cook the ground beef in it.
7) Stir the beef to crumble it.
8) Drain the beef.
9) Pour taco sauce and add the olives.
10) Simmer for 5 minutes.
11) Into the pie shell, add half the corn chip sprinkles.
12) Now, over the corn chips, spoon the meat mixture very well.
13) Cover the meat mixture with sour cream.
14) Add a topping of cheese
15) Sprinkle remaining corn chips on the top.
16) Bake for 25 minutes.
17) Serve with a garnish of sliced avocado and lettuce.