|Venison/Lean beef||2 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm)|
|Dry red wine||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated asiago cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|8 inch flour tortillas||8|
1. On a meat board, slice the meat into thin strips.
2. In a large skillet,
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over a medium flame
4. Brown the venison strips in the oil by sautéing. Remove and set aside.
5. Heating the remaining oil in pan, add onions and garlic and sauté until onions become soft and transparent.
6. Pour in the red wine and add brown sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced to 3/4.
7. Take pan off the heat and stir in cilantro, cumin, cheese, chopped tomatoes and venison.
8. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
9. Spoon the stuffing over 8 tortillas.
10. Roll tortillas like a burrito and serve soft or toast under a broiler and serve warm.